Monday, February 14, 2022

A short review of the Tenicor zero belt


A short review : 2 weeks with the Tenicor zero beltI’ve had my Tenicor zero belt for 2 weeks now. I previously had a belt that can’t be named Buffalo leather belt that was nice, but the super bulky buckle made it print just as much as my gun. Which speaking of, I carry a CZ P-01 omega everyday in a neptune concealment triton 2.0 I’ve slightly modified. A pretty hefty gun and not the easiest to conceal.I looked at the blue alpha belt but didn’t like the idea of loud ass Velcro everytime I wanted to adjust it or use the restroom. The ultimate goal was a very sleep/comfortable low profile belt with an easy to use small buckle. I was going to get the nexbelt appendix but this came out just a bit ago and seemed well liked so I gave it a try.Honestly, I’m a bit shocked at how well it works. As previously mentioned I carry a fairly large/heavy gun and despite being thin, this belt supports it extremely well. I was under the impression you needed a typical super reinforced gun belt but not at all it seems. The buckle is made out of aluminum and I THINK anodized black, it may be painted but it hasn’t worn away. It’s small enough I can slide buckle through belt loops and move it anywhere I want, and it lays flat. Because of the design, no need to mess with a keeper either. The sizing is spot on, they say to order your pants size and it’s true. I was worried I wasn’t going to have enough room to be comfortable but I ordered my size and had about 6” of spare belt to tuck though. It’s such a simple design and seems extremely well made, but obviously I can’t speak to longevity yet. I like that it’s essentially infinitely adjustable, but it is a bit harder motion to get down than just hitting a button.My only con is the price. It was about $65 shipped for such a simple belt. Obviously it hasn’t been done yet, and it’s made in the US, but for a bit of webbing and a buckle I think it’d be a much better value around $40-45. However I was looking for something very specific and this fit the bill perfectly, so I paid up. If you’re looking for a very low profile belt without loud ass Velcro, this is probably it for you. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/FdEYpTn

No comments:

Post a Comment