Sunday, February 20, 2022

Knife attack self defence tips

When in the process of a knife attack, what is the best way to defend yourself when you are cornered, physically slower or weaker/not martial arts trained. Whether the peruser is a muscular or athletic person, multiple or whatever variable, I don’t mind. I’m looking for all possible scenarios like schools, trains, store robbing, street muggings, house invasion, etc and how to properly defend yourself and maybe people around you(even ones you don’t know). How to defend a baby, elderly and obviously yourself. Knife attacks are rare here but it’s possible everywhere where kitchen knives and box cutters are sold. We aren’t allowed pepper spray or other forms of self defence here and fake knives, still illegal also has the threat of the pursuer being reckless enough to fight back. Violent options isn’t recommended but if it gets to maim the target or incapacitate them fast, that’s allowed. I know you can or other people get injured and I know you can’t save everyone, but for the killer I don’t care for their life, I just don’t know how to kill nor want to go to jail.

Ps: I’m paranoid since a knife attack occurred near me earlier



Submitted February 20, 2022 at 03:27AM by RoastyRocketz https://ift.tt/aJ2AYk4

No comments:

Post a Comment