Sunday, April 4, 2021

Would taking self defense classes be worth it?

I’ve never taken any defense classes. I’m not strong. I have no muscles. I’m a few pounds overweight but it’s all fat.

The idea came to me because I’m ridiculously sedentary (especially since COVID) and I hate exercising. If I’m gonna be exercising...it better have a double purpose or give me a skill lol (not just because it’s healthy obviously, but if it has the added bonus that I could protect myself if I ever needed to).

Or maybe something like kickboxing. It’d be rad if I could actually kick someone’s ass.

I’m also incredibly anxious about, like, getting jumped or some shit. I’m short, soft, not intimidating whatsoever.

I’ll be fully vaccinated/immune in about 3 weeks, so that makes me feel more comfortable about going to gyms or something.



Submitted April 04, 2021 at 05:19PM by MuhQueenDany https://ift.tt/3dwvuK1

No comments:

Post a Comment