Saturday, April 3, 2021

When your not looking for trouble, trouble is looking for you

Lerned this the hard way.

When i was in school i was often bullied and had zero skills in sports, my confidence and self esteem was as low as the ocean floor wich lead me to pursuit self defense in martial arts and general self improvement. My life changed from a 1/10 to 11/10.

9 months ago i decided to stop training in Martial Arts and live a "normal life" because of a new full time job i got and because my mom was always angry at me for sometimes coming home with some bruises. My family never supported the idea of being a fighter but i never cared because they didn't go through what i did.

As time went on i meet some crapy people that just don't want to see the best in me. It's like time was repeating itself and i was slowly going back to my school years. Eventually a fight broke out and i got a black eye, i realized that even though i did my best to avoid trouble, trouble was looking for me.

I decided to go back training Martial Arts as it feels like it's a part of me. Has anyone expirianced something like this too ? Where trouble just appears to come out of nowhere ?



Submitted April 03, 2021 at 03:21PM by Cybion_ https://ift.tt/3ukS9j7

No comments:

Post a Comment