Sunday, April 4, 2021

Question about range qualification to add a new weapon to existing CCW.


My Wife and I bought matching 9mm M&P Shields to add to our CCW license in California. I get to pick mine up on Monday (because my 10 day is up tomorrow but it's Easter and they're closed). My wife had a hiccup with renewing her Driver's license and the paper copy wasn't good enough, so she wasn't able to start her 10 day wait until today.Our range CCW shoot day this month is next Saturday. For some reason they're not having one one in May. My wife won't have her pistol until Tuesday after.Is it allowable for her to qualify with my pistol for her serial# since they are the same exact model? She has all the salient info on her pistol, just not the physical gun.We also put each others' guns on both of our cards so both of us will have my serial and hers. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Pr4dRg

No comments:

Post a Comment