Saturday, April 3, 2021

Public Bathroom Apendix Carry?


I personally appendix carry with a sticky holster just about everywhere I go. Of course when the time comes where I have to use a public restroom, its always a question of what to do with my now unsupported firearm. If I am at a urinal, alot of times Ill put it in a front pant pocket while holding up my pants, but of course that's a problem when another guy is around. On the other hand, if I gotta sit down I kind of set my gun inside of my pants between my feet. There is always the fear that I'm gojng to accidently drop my piece on the nasty ground in any of these situations or that another bathroom user will see me repositioning my gun.I'm curious. Does anyone else has any clever solutions to these sorts of situations? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3dpZneI

No comments:

Post a Comment