Sunday, April 4, 2021

I was beaten and could not defend myself

I everyone, i recently got beaten by a guy from my city, it was a bit my fault, since i insulted him for no reason (well there's a reason but it's a real long story). Fact is that he exaggerated, I'm not great at defending myself and he destroyed my face by throwing punches at my face. He's not very strong so i was just standing steel taking those punches. I'm really angry with him, and i wanna take my revenge, can someone help me out ? I'm very strong and i have a lot of muscles, but i don't like violence, what should I do if he try to beat me again ? By the way, his punches are very strange, he doesn't have a tecnique, he just punch the air in a very bad way. Since I'm italian if you don't understand something or you have some questions just ask me !



Submitted April 04, 2021 at 08:26AM by JizosKasa https://ift.tt/3woeU7z

No comments:

Post a Comment