Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Had to brandish during a road rage incident.


I was exiting off the freeway into a long 3 way intersection. I needed to merge to the far right lane and he was the car in front of me.I merged over once and he did as well and brake checked me. Merged over the second time and he did the exact same thing so I honked and gave him a “wtf man” wave.Guy decides to slam on his brakes and get out of the car blocking the intersection. He comes up to my already rolled down window freaking out and yelling at me to get out of the car. Before I have a chance to even say anything the guy strikes me in the face through my window. I draw my Glock 17 on him and he instantly backs off while flipping me off.Was what I did against the law? Keep in mind this man was twice my size and I wouldn’t have even had a chance for a fair fight because he was hitting me before I could even get out of the car. I’m located in Utah if that’s useful as well. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3uwkKlz

No comments:

Post a Comment