Sunday, April 4, 2021

Draw time from concealment?


Hey all, and happy Easter to those celebrating. I have been working on my draw from concealment (Sig P365xl AIWB with t shirt and sometimes jacket or flannel) and after using a shot timer for dry fire, I've come up with a solid 1.3-1.65 average. After I warm up I can slip down to 1.18-1.25. I draw and get my sights on a business card placed on the wall about 4-5 yards away. I try not to let the trigger break until I'm "on target" and feel like it would be a good hit. From the more experienced shooters and ccw folks, is this a decent time? Should I be trying to get under 1 second? What exercises do you do for dry fire to make it more challenging (moving/other actions)? To add, dont have a big budget to practice hot right now, and currently don't have access to a range I can draw from holster. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2PYrxW5

No comments:

Post a Comment