Sunday, April 4, 2021

Best Concealed Carry gun for female


I have my CCW and was going to carry my Glock 19. It conceals fine with some of my clothing, but not all. I wanted to get something smaller and easier to conceal (I live in California by the way so unfortunately that’s going to limit my options). I don’t want to get anything smaller than a 9mm caliber.With Covid and gun shortages here, Im unable to go down to the gun store and check out some of the options in person, or go to a range and rent and shoot some of the guns they have (I found my Glock 19 that way a few years ago. Rented a few handguns and decided I liked the Glock best). There’s a gun store who said they can order a gun for me (3-4 month wait) but obviously I need to know which gun I want to order lol.I was looking at the Smith and Wesson Shield, but any suggestions y’all have would be greatly appreciated! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3uigeHp

No comments:

Post a Comment