Friday, April 2, 2021

Active Shooter Scenario: draw immediately?


Let's say you're in a grocery store, maybe 50 other shoppers plus staff. And you start hearing gunfire within the store. You can't see a shooter from your location, but can hear the shooter moving. Would you draw your weapon immediately? Keep it at a low ready? Keep it holstered until you identify the threat?If I'm interpreting the numbers correctly, there's one ccw permit for every ten people in my home state of Florida. Odds are, there are at least four other permit holders in the store with me. My first instinct would be ready to fire once the threat is identified and a shot is available. However, I don't want to be mistaken for the shooter by one of the other permit holders, or vice versa. What are your thoughts? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3sL7zwB

No comments:

Post a Comment