Friday, February 5, 2021

Question about carrying


So I live in Ohio and recently picked up an M&P shield. Currently I’m in the process of trying to get my CCW for Ohio but my course is not until the end of next month due all classes being booked up. Now I live in a downtown area and Have two old little dogs that I need take out to use the bathroom and quite often because of their age need go out multiple times in the middle of the night now since Ohio is an open carry state I have been considering just open carry when I let them out at night since my area isn’t necessarily the safest at night. Now my question is if I’m open carrying but put an extra (loaded) mag in my pocket can I get in trouble for concealing the mag without a ccw?Any advice about this or the situation would helpSorry if it’s a bit long winded or if this isn’t the correct page to post this question on via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2YLKzjM

No comments:

Post a Comment