Friday, February 5, 2021

Need recommendations for an everyday CCW


Hey everybody. I’m looking for some recommendations for a CCW. I’m 5’8 160 lbs, so finding something that’s not very noticeable is difficult. I currently have a Glock 26 and while I enjoy shooting it I hate carrying it. I’m always paranoid it’s too noticeable and I always find it extremely uncomfortable in the waistband. I’m in no way a gun enthusiast, and I know guys are going to tell me it’s my decision and nobody elses , because what’s comfortable for me might not be comfortable for somebody else. I’m just looking for some pros and cons. I’m between the ruger lcp, Glock 43, and a sig sauer p365. I know these three can be completely different, I just need some insight on what might be most comfortable to carry. Thanks in advance. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3q5BBty

No comments:

Post a Comment