Saturday, February 6, 2021

Bladed side arms and actually practicality, also karambits?

So I like to play around and knife fight with my friends , we were eye protection and use non metal trainers. It's fun thing to do not very realistic and it doesn't matter about your skill the longer knife most often wins

And that the longer knife wins part got me thinking, karambits a just push dagger that have the blade come out the hand at the bottom instead of the middle. Playing around with karambits taught me neither are good fighting knives

I've tried tied up in the clenching which they work pretty ok there but you can do a better job with a regular knife in the ice pick grip though the angles are a little different

And on then ground nothing works better than a knife in ice pick

So is it just me or do unarmed inhancers not really have a good place in self defense for where you've really fucked up. Let me know what y'all think

And before you gun guys start blasting me about how a gun works great in close range, they don't and a knife will drop something quicker than a gun will in such close range (look up hog knifing or whatever that awful hunting sport is called if you want to see what I mean, and a side note a spear works much better cause the larger wound chanle, the hog doesn't suffer as much and the hunter is safer)



Submitted February 06, 2021 at 10:04PM by mrmagicbeetle https://ift.tt/2LqTi7Y

No comments:

Post a Comment