Monday, February 22, 2021

Beltman Question


I currently use Vedder's cobra gun belt in a size 38-41. It does the job well (not perfect) for IWB, however it causes my G19 to sag a little bit when carrying IWB and a lot when carrying OWB. I'm also unable to cinch the belt down because it's designed to fit my holster and mag carrier, without those two it's very loose.So I'm looking at Beltman's Wide Horse Hide Gun Belt, but the sizing guide is a bit confusing. I wear size 35 pants which are a tad loose on me, because I like comfort. The recommended OWB belt size for my waist size is 39 but IWB it's 40 or 41. If I order the 39 is it really going to make a difference and be too tight for IWB carry?This is a total noob question and I realize it, but I want to make sure I get the right size before I spend $110 on a belt. Many thanks for your patience! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ZGTWla

No comments:

Post a Comment