Saturday, February 6, 2021

7/11 & good deeds


Not really gun related, just a thought.At the gas station to grab a Diet Coke, walked past a maybe 14 y/o girl, fumbling her cash in hand while looking for something to buy. She drops a 5 and walks off. I try and get her attention (no luck), so I pick up the bill and walk after saying (excuse me), still nothing. Finally she stops at the front of the store and I walk up beside her and finally get her attention while showing her the $5.Meanwhile her dad was in the store too, must have seen me following her and who knows what he thought when saw me offering his girl cash.... places his hand on my shoulder trying to force me around saying “what the hell are you doing”.Just said “she dropped her cash”, and then I walked off.Basically just got me thinking. Fuck doing good deeds for anyone, people suck. Next time I’ll be $5 richer, if something this mindless and simple could be escalated into something hostile why chance it. Slowly losing my faith that anyone has good intentions via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3pVMvSP

No comments:

Post a Comment