Monday, July 8, 2019

Looking on some feedback on WML "universal/non gun specific" AIWB holsters


Hey everyone, first time posting on here and I am looking for some feedback on a couple holsters that index on the tlr 1 WML.Firstly this is going to be my first ccw holster and I will be carying a P80 glock 19 at first, I am aware that this is on the larger side and I will be looking at smaller options in the Sub compact/J frame size later when funds allow (Niche 3 gun is eating my wallet atm)I am currently looking at the Phlster Floodlight (newly released TLR model), Bawidamann GOTHAM and the Armadillo Concealment LUX.I am currently between the LUX(Mostly Due to Price of being at 70 bucks compared to the 120 bucks for a floodlight or gotham) and the new Floodlight(Relay like the tension method as well as the adaptability and very positive reviews.)I would appreciate any user feedback on these if you guys have tried them out, thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2LR4lW3

No comments:

Post a Comment