Thursday, July 4, 2019

Holster Squeak


Hello!​I have a Cloak Tuck 3.5 IWB holster for my firearm and I am using a Nylon Bladetech carry belt.​The Cloak Tuck is hands down an awesome holster for the price and I am glad I got it as my first one. The problem I am having is that every time I move, I squeak. It didn't happen at first when I started wearing it, but now every time I move I can hear my setup.​I cannot tell if it is the holster, shell, or the belt making the noise, but it really makes the concealed part harder to pull off.​I have an undershirt between myself and the holster and my pants between the belt and holster/shell.​If anyone has a suggestion that is not getting a new holster or belt I am all ears. All the videos online deal with holster squeak that is leather backed. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2XJjE9v

No comments:

Post a Comment