Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Truck defense/what else do you bring?


What other equipment do you guys carry or bring for self defense other than your CCW? I’m going on a longer road trip and I’m looking for ideas and suggestions for things to keep me and my passengers safer on the road.I’m looking for something more to put in my truck than just my personal knives and pepper spray that I will have on my person. I’ve seen people keep a can of bear spray, is it as potent as the LE spray and would that hold up in the heat of a vehicle?I won’t be able to keep any firearms in my vehicle due to my destination so I’m looking for possible alternatives, all suggestions are welcome, links or specific products greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/317qVie

No comments:

Post a Comment