Monday, June 3, 2019

Shout out to BlackArch holsters for some sweet customer service.


So after considering all options for a new holster I ended up going with a BlackArch protos-m holster during their memorial day sale.Fast forward to today, I got the holster quality is absolutely top notch. It's a gorgeous holster, I got to put my gun in, uh oh doesn't fit. I ordered a CZ P10c suppressor ready holster and it looks as if the end wasn't dremmeled out to allow room for the threaded barrel.Ended up calling them and sending in a few pictures. Within 20 minutes of my "uh oh" moment I had confirmation from them that they were making a new shell and sending it out my way with a return label for the old shell.They were very quick to handle the mistake, that's how all companies should run their customer service.Hopefully it's fast because this thing is sweet and I really want to try it out lol. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2wys1FL

No comments:

Post a Comment