Monday, June 3, 2019

For those carrying a 380 IWB - difference in ease of carry between 380 vs 9mm Single Stack both IWB


For anyone who carries a 380 IWB, not in a pocket, and has also carried a 9mm single stack IWB, is the 380 noticeably easier / way more comfortable to carry? Or is it not a big difference in practice?I'm wanting to buy a 380 to supplement my G43 for summer carry. The G43 is fairly easy to carry and pretty slim, but with my quality holster, magguts +1 and fully loaded, it weighs somewhere between 24 and 26 ounces. I'm looking at slim polymer 10 to 11.5 ounce 380's (ooking at the Beretta Pico specifically, so think LCP 1st gen / P3AT / CW380 size and weight, not the heavier and larger P238, RM380, etc) just to have something considerably slimmer and around 14-16 ounces fully loaded with kydex. Yes I have a gun belt, my holster is good, I'm able to conceal the G43 easily, I just kind of want a .380 for something I can throw on with or without a belt for running to the store for 5 mins, or when I'm wearing light clothes in 100 degree heat. I imagine the considerably lighter, thinner, 380 would carry noticeably easier and more comfortably, but would like to hear some opinions from those experienced with both 380 and 9mm IWB carry if possible. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2IlaExl

No comments:

Post a Comment