Saturday, June 22, 2019

For those of you who carry full size (Px4)


I just got the light tuck from Vedder, with the optional claw. I'm 5'9", 125lbs, and appendix carry. That being said, this is the third holster I've tried (DME and Muddy River), and is so far the best hands down. I have a very flat chest, which means my shirts hang very close to me. With the Vedder, there is absolutely no printing or FUPA. Adjusting the ride height allowed me to remove the minuscule printing. It is also very easy to adjust cant/ ride height. Now the standard steel clip keeps the holster very secure on my waist, with a normal leather belt, fully loaded. Another note about the clip, is that you can easily tuck your shirt in between it and the holster. One final thing to mention about Vedder, is that they shipped my order within two days of ordering. All in all, I highly recommend this holster for Px4 users. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2X1Ljy8

No comments:

Post a Comment