Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Carrying a s&w model 28


I bought a model 28 Smith & Wesson 357 Magnum off of buddy of mine and decided I might want to carry it for a barbecue gun or something. Or just if I'm feeling particularly revolver that day I'm having a custom owb holster made for it. I've heard about not carrying revolvers either with the hammer down or on a live round. I'm wondering how much of a concern is this with this particular firearm. The firing pin is on the hammer and I'm curious to know if I should carry it on an empty chamber or with the firing pin cocked or how that works. I've been carrying a striker fired semi automatic for a couple years and this will be the first time I have even thought about carrying something else. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2MwZtqZ

No comments:

Post a Comment