Friday, October 19, 2018

Winter CCW


Is there a way to carry that allows quick access?IWB, OWB, AIWB, shoulder rig - all require you to unzip your jacket. For basically any carry style you also have to take your gloves off (I've never come across thin gloves that still kept my hands warm below, say, 20°).Only solution I can think of is pocket carry but:A) The material inside most jacket pockets is pretty frictionless and I draw with the holster still around the gun;B) I'm fine with the idea of carrying a DAO revolver without a holster but then it flips upside down inside my pocket and when I draw I'm pointing the grips at the bad guy.Any other ideas or suggestions?Edit: I do wear a jacket in the winter and I do button/zip it. It gets cold where I am, especially when going outside for extended periods of time. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2J4RvzJ

No comments:

Post a Comment