Sunday, October 14, 2018

Urgent: Please offer some advice I don't know what to do!!

I've got some problem I got into a short time ago and although I’m not certain whether this is the right place to ask about I thought about giving it try. If another sub is better suited, please refer me to it.

First some background information: I’m male and some 6 feet 7 inches tall with a muscular build because I’m a long time and avid gym goer and body builder of some sort. I should add that I’m very confrontational when challenged and I always go into a fight whenever I get the chance to do so and that because of my size and build I usually win and obliterate any opponents which makes me feel more manly and is some sort of spare time killer (in fact I’ve beat up quite some dudes this year alone).

Now to the actual problem: I like to hook up with girls a lot, which, given my build, is not that difficult to achieve, provided that they have some appetite for some big black cook which some do have (Although I know how that sounds, please don’t make fun of it.) It is one of my declared life goals to cum on a few hundred pussies at least once, which do have to be different in size, shape, form and tightness, hence I’m not into any sort of relationship besides one night stands.

Whenever I have some time and the stamina to do so, I’m looking for some juicy pussy (makes me hard typing this) to inseminate. I call that pussy hunting and it is the thing I probably like most.

(It makes for some quite interesting experiences to often see those bitches, whose warmth got to enjoy my masculinity, on an at least weekly basis, something which most people likely won’t ever experience. Imagine walking in your town seeing the girls you fucked like yeah, there is that one, which was quite good, and over there is the other one which was a tight adventure, it’s just great you should try that too.)

Doing that, this summer I happened to see some busty, fertile bitch (first discovered her on social media which makes for some good target preselection) with such a lovely ass which I just had to get (into) in a local mall I tend to frequent a lot and hence I “managed” to bump into her, while she was bending over to put something into her basket, in a way to ensure that she felt my dick pressed against her ass because she was only wearing some trackies.

In the end it was a direct hit and I did fill her up (she is white by the way, maybe she never slept with a black guy before, for whatever reason it was quite easy to get her naked) which was good or so I thought. Later on I ditched her like I always do because once a pussy has been filled up, it becomes boring and I’ve to get another one for a different experience and to add to the count.

Here is where the problem starts: A few days ago I left the gym and went home through an only scarcely lit park after dark, like I always do, because it saves me some time and because I consider myself quite a fighter I’m not worried of getting attacked or robbed. I am able to deal with that. You know black dudes naturally wear camouflage at night:) and such. Ha ha.

This time however, having made nearly half of my way through it, where the path goes through some area covered with grass and other rubbish where dogs tend to shit a lot, I saw someone standing there, motionless like he was waiting for something. The guy wasn’t that big, just very dark, completely so to speak and when I got nearer he seemed quite small actually, maybe some 5´8” if I had to guess but I’m not sure about it.

He didn’t move out of the way as I was approaching him and since there is always some fucker who stands in the way I took a swing to give him the punch of his life with the goal to knock him out or fracture his lower jaw. That makes for some good practice and there are no witnesses.

That fucking cocksucker had the impudence to dodge my strike and immediately got behind me. I felt his hand on my shoulder, or to be more clear, the cold metal of his gloves followed by a burning sensation around my spine with three or six (can’t remember) very sharp painful stitches.

Nearly instantly I felt very dizzy, lost control and went to the ground totally paralyzed.

Let me tell you that this is the most frightening experience of my entire life, even more so than getting beat up by some gangs in prison, since I laid there, trapped in my own body, unable to move, albeit fully conscious with the ability to see, hear and feel. It is horrible, I felt completely helpless and it is difficult to describe to others who have not had a similar experience.

The guy bent down and stared into my face with this cold dead look out of his greenish (if I had to guess) eyes which still gives me shivers to this day.

Turns out that the girl I hooked up with in the mall is his sister and that he doesn’t consent to me fucking her. He told me that she truly liked me and that I hurt her feelings very badly when I ditched her and that he won’t tolerate that.

He dislocated my jaw like it was nothing, which really hurt and stuffed a disgustingly bitter tasting towel in my mouth and told me that I had two options he would give me and because he is such a good Christian acting in good faith he would abstain from killing me outright. He told me that he knew exactly who I was, where I live and what I do for a living and that he also knows all my connections, that he would find me everywhere and because he is such a kind individual he would give me the chance to meet his sister again to apologize with me having to gift her something worth five figures, to make up for what I did to her, within the next two months or I would have to suffer the consequences of which no longer being able to walk would be the best outcome I could possibly hope for.

Next he kneeled down and took 6 vials of my blood. Of my fucking blood?! He took my blood, can you believe that? What does that fucker do with my blood? I’ve never heard of anyone getting assaulted and robbed of their blood. What the fuck is that? He then left with it.

Since I was in horrible pain feeling dizzy, drugged and covered in cold sweat I might have missed some details and definitely lost my sense of time, but to me it felt like I was laying there for at least between one and two hours before I regained my ability to move gain. Of course I went to the ER to get my jaw fixed which did cost quite an amount but I refused all treatments relating to my dizziness.

I made some mistakes in the past and went to prison for some drug related offenses and I did not want to be accused of doing drugs again since I’m certainly already on some watch list by local police and there is no pussy in prison. That night I also got a strong headache which lasted for about 3 days but fortunately went away later on. The area around my spine where that sucker stung me changed colour and is still painful if touched, but a lot better now than it has been earlier on.

Please help me, what should I do now? I did some research on who that dude might be and I suspect that he is a toxicologist who seems to be good friends with the local sheriff’s office, thus because of my record I don’t really want to go to police as they will just set up a trap to better their statistics I guess.

Quite frankly it isn’t economical to give every bitch who gets the privilege to enjoy my semen a five figure sum and I also don’t want to do that just because some dipshit pressures me to gift it to her.

From what I am able to remember that dude who assaulted me in the park wore a fucking riot control suit with everything you could think of, but I don’t know whether he had a gun, only that he stung me too fast in the back with something for it to be something which he would have to pull out first. Maybe it is connected to his suit or something?

To be honest I’m scared, not that I don’t have the money, I do, but that stupid whiney little bitch doesn’t deserve it. Her fucking pussy isn’t worth that much, period. I don’t want to pay her, but on the other hand her brother might have access to some law enforcement database, thus I guess if I leave the country he would follow me and find me?

At the moment I don’t know where he lives, but I could probably find out about it and prepare an ambush to off him before he gets to me again. The problem with that is that I’m not allowed to have a gun in my state because of my record, doing so would get me in big trouble if caught, murder also of course. I’m not really into that idea anyways.(I’m in kind of a difficult situation right now, one could mention that I did indeed fuck the wrong one.)

What should I do, how can I fight some jackass which wears a fucking riot control suit with combat gear and such, who has good connections to law enforcement, who has blazingly fast reflexes and who is able to potential poison me with a single strike for me to die?

Please help me, I don’t know what to do since my strength and build didn’t help me in the slightest in the park and most likely also won’t in the future since he is out to get me if I don’t comply.

For my whole life I’ve never been at the receiving end and also have never been at other people’s mercy (except the single time I got arrested, fucking cops), I feel so helpless and vulnerable, it is the first time I feel that way and I am not used to it and it really eats away my self-esteem.

Please offer your thoughts. Thank you very much.

PS: I do not want to have anything to do with the cops, that is totally out of the question, they will only harass and potentially kill me since I’m black and a former “drug offender”, if that’s the only option I might as well hang myself.



Submitted October 14, 2018 at 03:42PM by ParkGoneWrong https://ift.tt/2NGKKoy

No comments:

Post a Comment