Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Texas non resident permit


I know there are a lot of questions like this, but I've looked at all the close ones and didn't find the answer...So, I got my first CHL/LTC in Texas (which has not yet expired), but I've since moved to PA, then NH, and have gotten permits for both. However, I don't have a non resident permit, and Texas does not have reciprocity with NH. Our family lives in Texas, so I'd really like to be able to carry there before we visit next.My question is: do I have to go through the whole process of doing the fingerprints, the safety class, etc for Texas again? The Texas.gov website seems to indirectly indicate that, but I can't find a distinct answer. And I'd really prefer not to pay for all of this again... If I need to do all that, I'll probably just get my Utah permit instead.Thanks in advance for any insight! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2RSVgMR

No comments:

Post a Comment