Wednesday, October 17, 2018

OWB Kydex Button Retention Holster for CZ PCR or 75 Compact?


I can't find any. It looks like blackhawk might have a disconinued model out there floating around but I think it's only for the full size 75.The only holster I've found that will work is a custom holster from here https://ift.tt/2yJREUy and pair it up with a Safariland Sentry Guard which it is apparently designed to do. From watching videos, it should be similar to a button but it'll just move the strap, however a button that unlocks it would still be nice.I don't like the idea of having a strap while open carrying unless it is for sure locked, which it very well may be. I don't want someone to be able to snatch it very easily. It'll be concealed under a jacket commonly for this winter but it'll come off from time to time I'm sure.Does anyone have experience with any custom kydex holsters that have level 2 or 3 retention security or know any factory holsters that will fit a 75 compact? I know blackhawk makes one that fits over 150 pistols but I don't trust it without a light.Thanks via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2yo3LXX

No comments:

Post a Comment