Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Night Sights or WML?


Hey guys,Just bought my second gun. Had a Shield 1.0 and got a 2.0 compact. Looking into holsters and was considering whether I should get one for a WML. I currently had Tru Glos on the Shield which are nice but wondering if it would be better to have an actual light on the other gun.Would I also need night sights as well as a light or would I be able to see normal sights well enough against an illuminated background?Are the light compatible holsters much different in terms of comfort? I'm a 130lb guy wearing at 4 o clock.Any other advice welcome. I've read through the other threads discussing this but didn't see these two questions addressed much.By the way I was brave and went without the safety. The Shield had one and I didn't mind but the safety on the compact is huge and felt like it was in the way. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2QWSEwh

No comments:

Post a Comment