Thursday, October 18, 2018

Montana CCW Questions


Hi there,​I was planning on getting a concealed carry permit for when my family takes trips to different areas of the state. We have run into some sketchy folks around the rest stops and gas stations.​I am waiting on an opening for a full class w/ shooting time, but would like to grab one in the mean time, in hopes that I get it shortly before or after the class. Have any of you gotten one with just a hunting license and references? I am an avid outdoorsman and open carry on my pack when I'm hunting, and fairly well trained with firearms. By no means am I new to any sort of firearm.​Has anyone gotten a CCW out of Cascade County? How Long did it take?​Anyone have advice on a good holster for a big guy? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2CqzeeZ

No comments:

Post a Comment