Sunday, October 14, 2018

How can I train myself in self defence secretly?

For context, I’m 20, female and have a variety of disabilities including a severe visual impairment. That third part is important for later.

So long story short, my younger sister (15) bullies me to the point where it seriously affects me emotionally. She’s a lot bigger and stronger than me physically and knows a lot of my weaknesses both physically and mentally. My mum doesn’t believe that she’s like this but the rest of us know (stepdad who can’t do much and my 12 year old brother). Both my brother and stepdad will be fine since they are both either bigger or will be bigger than her, but I won’t. I’m only 5ft and she’s 5”8 and counting.

I wanted to take self defence classes for years, not for this reason specifically but just for fun. My parents won’t let me because of my visual impairment. Plus I can’t afford any paid lessons. Since I still live at home and can’t move out for a few years, self defence is my only option. So I want to teach myself in secret. How can I do that with no way of leaving the house and with no money?



Submitted October 14, 2018 at 02:15PM by Squishy_Pixelz https://ift.tt/2A9Ug00

No comments:

Post a Comment