Monday, October 15, 2018

Full Size Conceal Carry


I'm a resident of Texas and recently got my LTC (License to Carry, used to be CHL). I've been carrying my full size Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm in an Alien Gear Shapeshifter holster with the IWB configuration in the 3:30-4:00 position. I utilize a 5.11 Tactical Trainer 1 1/2" belt when carrying as well.I conceal carry about 90% of the time and open carry only when I'm on my parent's farm or know I won't be near a ton of people. I was talking to one of our campus security guys at the university I work at and he made a comment about how the fullsize M&P is way to big to conceal. My usual attire is shorts or Levis, jeans or khaki pants, and usually some kind of loose fitting fishing shirt. I've never had an issue with printing, not that I notice at least.​How do y'all feel? Does anyone else here carry a full size firearm? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2NJ4OGK

No comments:

Post a Comment