Tuesday, October 16, 2018

CC at work


I have been carrying for years. Glock 30 currently. I used to carry a 9mm Baby eagle and others before for a total of like 20+ years. 24/7FYI I live in Florida.A few weeks ago at my job they handed out new handbooks. Someone mentioned it says no weapons are permitted in the building or parking lot. I mentioned to HR they cannot say no guns in the parking lot. As a matter of fact they cant even have it in their handbook. they said they will put it int the next update.Then I realized I have been carrying at work the entire time because no one ever gave me a handbook. I didn't even know there was one. I was a sub for y ears when they hired me so I kind of skipped the whole HR thing.Florida is a right tot work state. and I have a CWP so. I can legally carry it, but it is also a right to work state. So they can fire me. I pick carrying and risk being fired.Overall I have only had a issue 2 times. Where I was asked to do some work under a desk and a tight corner where there was no way to do it without giving my self away. So I excused myself to use the restroom and went to my car and stashed it and came backI stated carrying a SW 380 Bodyguard in my pocket a lot less hassle but I don't like it. I would prefer at least a 9mm.Any suggestions.I would prefer to go back to the Glock 30. (on my right back side). Is there a item to purchase or something that can cover it in case my shirt comes up?​ via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2yLSU9G

No comments:

Post a Comment