Monday, October 15, 2018

Alternative to hollow-point ammo


Aside from the "Inceptor Polycase" and "Fort Scott" 9mm ammo, are there any other alternatives to standard hollow-points that mimic the profile of an FMJ?The handgun was designed before hollow-points were common, so it is not intended to feed them. It is otherwise incredibly reliable, and incredibly accurate. I shoot it the best out of every other handgun I own.It is not my first choice for a defensive handgun, but it is somewhere on the list. I try to stock some defensive ammo for every firearm I own.I've looked into getting soft-points from Sellier & Bellot, because they are the only 9mm SP's I've found that kept the same profile as FMJ. I can't find any expansion tests on them though, and they seem to be marketed for indoor range use so as to be easier on the bullet traps than FMJ. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2IXCG1W

No comments:

Post a Comment