Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Question about Belly Band and Trigger Protection


I carry a Glock 19 IWB with various Kydex holsters, and the struggle has been real. Printing has been a major issue along with comfort and concealment given that I'm a skinny guy. So I decided to try out a belly band holster (ComfortTac Utlimate Belly Band) and wow, it turns out to be extremely comfortable, doesn't print at all, and conceals perfectly. However, the downside is I no longer have the safety of Kydex protecting my trigger, and this worries me greatly. For now, I have been carrying with no round in the chamber while using the Belly Band, but obviously this is not ideal. Does anyone here have experience with belly bands and can you share it? I've been trying to test the trigger protection and it seems to be well protected. But the soft material makes me think that under some type of crazy circumstance, that trigger could somehow be inadvertently pulled. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2OCIUXi

No comments:

Post a Comment