Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Is the Canik TP9SF Elite too big?


As I am sure many of you guys know if you are subscribed to r/gundeals, the Canik TP9SF Elite is on sale. I have been looking to CC for a while now, and have shot a handful of the popular CCW. I really enjoyed the Glock 43, and did not get a chance with the Sig P365. Those have been two guns I have been considering heavily, due to their smaller size. That being said, I did shoot the Canik TP9SA and loved it. I am wondering if the TP9SF Elite would be too large and uncomfortable for me to carry. I am 5' 11" and weigh roughly 145 lbs. I intend to carry IWB Appendix. Would the gun print too much on me as well? Just looking for an opinion from some of you experienced carriers out there. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2D9ubl6

No comments:

Post a Comment