Monday, September 17, 2018

Glock 43 or Shield?


I know, I know... But please hear me out.I never owned a gun before, I don’t have any experience with pistols, but I have extensive experience with rifles of all kinds as I served in the military many years. I’m not from the U.S - in my country getting a civilian carry permit is very difficult. Those with permits are allowed ownership of a single firearm only. I just received my gun permit and now I need to choose and buy a gun. We have very few gun dealers, the market is super small and I won’t be able to test fire prior to purchasing. My two most important features in a gun are reliability and ease of carry\concealment. I put in many many hours researching the single stack market, read\viewed everything reddit, hicock45, nutnfancy etc, and every other gun magazine under the sun have to say about\reviews of single stacks. And so, I find myself ready to pull the trigger on the g43 - sadly without the option of firing a single shot prior to purchasing.My question to you guys, and this is something I feel wasn’t fully answered for me - Is there ANY difference in the quality of production\materials between the shield and g43?Thanks, your republican brother from another mother.Edit - Formatting. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2D7Yc50

No comments:

Post a Comment