Monday, September 17, 2018

Carrying while entering or leaving a bar as an employee. (Illinois)


I work at a bar in my college town, and my apartment is off campus. The last few blocks on the way home are the perfect place for someone to get mugged, as it is poorly lit and has enough nooks and crannies where someone could jump me unexpectedly. Incidents where students get mugged are commonplace the further you are from campus, and as a person who closes the bar as late as 3 or 4 AM on occasion, I don't want to rely on hope that I won't get jumped. I am aware that concealed carry is forbidden in bars, but I am curious as to if there is a compromise in being able to carry on my way to and from work. For instance, taking off my CCW and putting it in my backpack before I clock on and going into the bathroom to reholster and immediately leaving the bar. Thoughts? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2DdCtbY

No comments:

Post a Comment