Saturday, February 3, 2018

Thanks for all the advice and positive community experience!


Hung out around this sub for a loooooong time prior to getting my CWP. Got it about two weeks ago. Carried my subcompact xd9 for the first time today OWB in the holster I got from the gear up promotion with a Columbia jacket on over it. Strangely wasn't as nervous as I thought I'd be and I didn't feel the need to constantly check my cover garment or holster positioning which was good. Took the girlfriend out for some froyo, a birthday dinner, and the obligatory Walmart run. I'm probably going to pick up a shapeshift holster, better belt, and of course some more training. Also looking for good carry ammo so if anyone has any suggestions let me know! Thanks again everyone for being a community full of advice and support! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2GJCEt8

No comments:

Post a Comment