Saturday, February 3, 2018

First CCW Gun Under $400 Shortlist


Hello r/CCWIm looking to purchase my first CCW and was looking for a short list of about 3 or 4 guns that I can try out and decided which one I like from that.Im looking for a compact or subcompact under $400, that is reliable and easy to conceal.Would like for it to be new and have a life time "Warranty" is a plus.Was currently looking at the S&W SD9VE, Taurus P111 G2, Ruger Security 9. But any other suggestions are more then welcomed.My Info -Height-5 11 -Weight- 215 -Gender-Male -Location-South Florida -Dress-Casual -Place on body you are thinking of carrying-IWB at my 4 0'clock -Experance guns a couple of times, looking to get some training after purchasing my gunThanks for your help in advance. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2GLoGXM

No comments:

Post a Comment