Saturday, February 3, 2018

Shower Thoughts: Should a “Good Holster” cover the magazine release? Most don’t seem to?


Specifically looking at Glock 43 Holsters from the “Good Holster” manufacture list...most don’t cover the magazine release. I’d like to hear from the community and the community Holster manufactures especially.Last week I dropped my magazine from a G19, wearing a Stealth Gear OWB Flex, while driving. Something like this happen to any of you?One of my favorite Holster makers from the “Good Holster” list, Dara Holsters, seems to cover the mag release on all the Holsters I have bought from them.What other builders do this? Do you not think this feature is a must? Unless maybe you are needing an absolute minimal holster for some good reason. Especially for something IWB that’s your going to press into your body? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2FHz5m1

No comments:

Post a Comment