Saturday, February 3, 2018

I wish I would have tried a Blue Alpha Gear™ belt before getting a beltman belt.


Honestly it fulfills the need 100%. Yes the buckle is incredibly annoyingly (SR EDC) big and bulky, but it's been perfect with my G19 and AIWB carry. It feels fantastic and so comfy.The beltman belt will be fine for sure, and I'm still excited for it! Maybe it'll last longer who knows...but if I had ordered the EDC belt first, I wouldn't get the $100+ beltman.I just got too focused on the "buy once cry once" that I didn't think that I'd get the same retention with a cheaper belt.All to say that I'm sure the beltman belt will be worth it's cost (I hope since it hasn't arrived yet - still unfulfilled) but this EDC belt sure is nice for $34 (it's a HUUUGE pain to use OWB though - like incredibly hard to take off the plastic buckle then having to adjust the holster etc.).If you're on a budget, I don't think there's a compromise by going with B A G. Stiff, comfy, and great quality. Just terribly big plastic buckle. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2EgqU2G

No comments:

Post a Comment