Saturday, February 3, 2018

My First CCW Purchase: Under ~$800


Hey everyone,I’m patiently awaiting for my permit to arrive and would like to get a head start on narrowing down purchases. I’m not new to guns but I’m new to carrying one on a daily basis.I’m open to both hammer and striker fire pistols. I would like at least a 10+1 capacity and either a mag extension must be available or the grip must have enough purchase for my pinky. I prefer 9mm but could go for .40 or .45 if the gun’s awesome. I’m 5’10” and ~160lbs to give you an idea of my frame. Disclaimer early on: I’m not a big Glock guy, I will sacrifice Glock benefits for good ergos.I have a list of my own but I’m looking for other suggestions or input on factors like size and weight from people who are experienced carriers.H&K VP9SK/P30SK FNS-9C Walther PPQ M2 CZ P-01/PCR SIG P320C GLOCK 19/26 via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2s1Jua5

No comments:

Post a Comment