Saturday, February 3, 2018

AIWB tucked, G19 sized pistol, t-shirt only, print for days


Edit: pistol is the m&p compact 2.0. I'm asking if there's anyone running a similar sized gun in similar attire without much printing. I work in food as a waiter. My customer's eye level is right around even with my waistband. If no one is successful with the aforementioned setup, what about with a smaller setup?The uniform at work is a black cotton t shirt, tucked, belt, jeans with a black apron around the hips. I can't even conceal my m&p 2.0 compact AIWB in a not-too-loose but not-too-tight shirt untucked. I usually wear a flannel, or Hawaiian shirt.I'm 235#, 5'8". Is tucked AIWB possible for those with a midsize handgun in similar clothing? If not, what about with single stack? Is my only option (if I absolutely need to be concealed) a pocket pistol? I'd like to not have to purchase a new pistol if I can avoid it.I'm working on losing the weight and I know options will arise as I drop it but in the meantime I just don't like not having a firearm on me unless I cannot by law. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2DXrsLz

No comments:

Post a Comment