Wednesday, February 7, 2018

First Gun for CCW, looking for some insight about other options


A year ago I made a post on /r/guns about looking for a firearm. Funnily enough its been just over a year (maybe longer), but I'm finally in a spot where I can pull the trigger.I've been to the range a few times and had a chance to try out some pistols and find out what I like and desire in a pistol. As far as carrying it every day concealed, I don't know anyone personally that does it, so I'm relying on chatting with people at gun stores for advice alongside the internet.I just want to make sure I'm staying aware of all my options. My budget is $600 before tax.Desired FeaturesChambered in 9mmSA/DADecocker instead of manual safetyCompactRELIABLEThis limits me pretty hard I understand, and I'm leaning towards a CZ P-07 right now. Of course this has some of my friends giving me a hard time about favoring CZ in my choices, and I want to make sure I'm still being aware of some of my options.I am desiring to carry IWB. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2EmqiJb

No comments:

Post a Comment