Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Level 2, OWB, CC holster.


Apologies if this subject has been covered plenty already, but I did a search and didnt find anything specifically about this.First off, of course concealed is concealed.And OWB will have greater risk for printing and retention concerns over an IWB or AIWB.That being said, OWB is super comfortable. Especially for me, as I only own and carry double stack pistols.Should having a level 2 retention holster be something I take seriously?I have been using a Raven Concealment holster that is practically identical to the Bravo Concealment kydex holsters. With belt loops rather than clips. I like that these let the holster/gun hug my side, and aren't super bulky and bulbous. Easy to conceal with a loose shirt over it.Are there any all kydex own holsters with an active retention similar to the Safariland ALS, or a safer version of a SERPA (paddle higher and away from the trigger, indexing the slide)? Or do active retention systems add too much bulk? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2nLDg9C

No comments:

Post a Comment