Tuesday, April 30, 2024

What can I get to protect my home?

I don’t think I’m allowed a gun because of past mental issues. Even tho I am much better. I know people around me would not want me to get a gun. However some old man was in my yard talking to himself pushing neighbors fence and trying to climb a tree then proceeded to try to open my front door and back door. Took of his shirt and stayed talking to himself. I called the cops and it was a hour wait for them to come home by then he was gone from the area and went to next road (told cops they didn’t even look there). Then 15 min later I saw him called cops again. Well the cops had already left so it’s another hour wait for them to come check the area. Ngl that scared the crap out of me. More so that it took the cops that long. I didn’t even want to stay home tonight. I know maybe the guy was just a crazy old man but it was the idea of how long the cops took. What can I do to protect myself ? I’m going to be getting security camera. I have a husky that serves as an alarm system. Is there any “weapon” that can protect me? I saw byrna but I’ve head mixed reviews.



Submitted May 01, 2024 at 12:08AM by Spookaholic14 https://ift.tt/oxnpeEb

No comments:

Post a Comment