Saturday, April 27, 2024

Best non-lethal companion for pepper spray?

So there is a good bit of violent crime in my area. Mostly robberies and such. If someone points a gun at me I'm just going to give them my shit, full stop. If there is no gun and its just some crackhead or something though, I've got pepper spray. Recently, I've been trying to think of an additional line of non-lethal defense.

I take a lot of night walks in this area to walk my wife home from work. I was thinking about a high powered flashlight with a strike bezel if someone gets close enough. Not really sure that's a great option though. I'm not confident that I'd win a knife fight, and I don't want to carry a firearm. I live in Minnesota, and I can't just whack somebody with a Glock like I could in, say, Texas. What other self defense items should I look into?



Submitted April 27, 2024 at 04:29AM by yall_too_boujee https://ift.tt/6xq9Vms

No comments:

Post a Comment