Friday, April 12, 2024

refused to fight a girl

I clocked out then locked the electrical room on the side of the building I worked at

transients on the floor outside the door

ignored her

went to the parking structure to lock the guard door

went into my car, saw in the rear view the same transient walking to my door with a 20lb dumbell

just locked it, reported to non emergency so I could leave

she then spits on my car and opens the door while on the phone

apparently didn't lock it

she puts her hand on my left wrist with the dumbbell on her right

I described over the phone what this person is doing and if I can do something about it,

non emergency asked why I opened the door, I replied they opened it, also stating that I have to push her to close the door

then asked again if I could do something about it

I said that impulsively

I got the okay (although having doubt taking the word of the police)

thought either to grab the wrist with the dumbbell or just double kick (push) her off because my car is lowered and there's not much momentum I have to get up without her benefit to react

I hesitated

I didn't want to look back and say I hit a girl

sorry, I'm all for equality but either/or it's embarrassing and a moral thing in this instance because her eyes were dilated and she didn't sound sane with other things they had been shouting out

I may have thrown that out the window if hit by the dumbbell, at that point it is slightly dire? I've had my mind changed before with immediate necessity

throughout I kind of felt that she wasn't going to do anything because she would've already done it after standing there for that long

I grabbed her wrist then leaned out as if getting out of the car with my right elbow on her mid til I stood up

then she walked away while cussing and stood around and kept going back to the car but I locked it then finished the call and drove away

don't really have an ego after losing so many people

and with a combination of some insight and having my spirit broken I just don't have that fight in me anymore, I just don't care

...and her breath kind of smelled like dick, I didn't really want to touch her, I have a germ thing

but this was a first and wanted to talk about it thats all



Submitted April 12, 2024 at 03:06AM by Prize-Knowledge56 https://ift.tt/le8kG0S

No comments:

Post a Comment