Wednesday, April 10, 2024

My brother who is on steroids keeps threatening

I live with my brother who begged me to come here so we could join a Union and go on the road together. We were separated as kids due to parents dying. He is way bigger and stronger than me. Does roids and such. He keeps threatening to fight me over crazy small things. I had options before moving here but now I’m stuck bc we spent money on tools. I’m not sure if he can beat me up because I have a history in muy thai and vik. I’m not super good but I know my way around a fight. I’m worried that if I win it will turn into something else. It’s his place we are at and idk if he is messed up enough to attack me, get his ass whipped and then kick me out. Rather than just accept it. I am 3 years older but much smaller. My plan is to keep him at a distance with front kicks. Slip and go for a knock out if he makes a move. The problem is he’s so big that if he doesn’t go down I’ll have to do everything in my power to beat the living fuck out of him until he subsides bc if he gets the upper hand I’m fucked. What would y’all do in this situation? I don’t want to fight him at all. Idk if the roids make him like this or what.



Submitted April 10, 2024 at 09:18PM by Low-School-1829 https://ift.tt/jVawAX5

No comments:

Post a Comment