Friday, April 19, 2024

Are Stinger whips ok to carry in public?

I am a 26Y Female who carries mace with me at all times. However I’ve recently heard about the stinger whip and wanted to make sure I’m educated on carrying it additionally to my mace. I mainly walk my dog and although I carry my mace I wonder if it could potentially get on my dog in case of an emergency. Which is why I have been gravitating on carrying a stinger whip. I’ve heard lots of great things and thought this is a great for my lifestyle.

I was thinking of potentially connecting it to my dog walk bag - but I don’t want to be irresponsible in carrying a self defense tool.

I’m trying to educate myself on this tool and thought this would be the group to reach out to!

Thank you!

For reference I live in California



Submitted April 19, 2024 at 01:42PM by Booboodeedoop https://ift.tt/RK5VWhe

No comments:

Post a Comment